When a foreign company intends to set up a physical presence in Hong Kong for the purposes of marketing search and development and liaison with suppliers and customers, it could consider applying to set up a Representative Office. What follows is a description of our fees and the documents required for the registration of such a Representative Office in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Representative Office Registration Package #HKRO02 - Scope of Services
Our fees, inclusive of official filing fee, for the registration of a Representative Office in Hong Kong and setting up a bank account with a leading International bank Hong Kong in the name of the parent company is USD1,205, including
(1) the fee stated above does not include delivery fee for sending the application documents for your signing.
(2) banks in Hong Kong do not open bank account for a representative office. As such, you could only apply to set up a bank account in the name of the parent company to finance the operation of your Hong Kong representative office.
Read more about our bank account opening services
RO Registration and Bank Account Opening Time Frame
The registration of a RO will take 3 working days to complete, and it will take around 2 -5 working days to open the bank account. However, please allow one to 2 weeks for the bank to process the Internet banking and issue of check books. These are estimates and based on the assumption that we have received all the documents required.
Before submitting the application, you are required to provide with us the following documents:
(1) A copy of duly signed (by the director) Certificate of Incorporation of the company applying to register the RO
Documents required for the purpose of setting up corporate bank account:
(1) Duly certified or notarised registration documents of the parent company
Materials Given to Client after Registration and Account Opened
(1) Original Business Registration
We require full payment in advance before the commencement of application for registration.
In any case that you also wish to engage us to assist you to apply for working/employment visa for your foreign employee, you may consider any of our registration packages listed below:
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.