Hong Kong Representative Office Registration Package #HKRO04 - Scope of Services and Fees
(1) Handling the registration of a representative office in Hong Kong
(2) Application for Hong Kong Working Visa/Employment Visa (one person)
(3) Bank Account with a leading International bank Hong Kong
Setting up a bank account for the parent company of Representative Office with a leading International bank Hong Kong. Please note that banks in Hong Kong do not open bank account for a representative office. As such, you could only apply to set up a bank account in the name of the parent company to finance the operation of your Hong Kong representative office.
RO Registration and Working Visa Application Time Frame
The registration of a RO will take 3 working days to complete, the bank account opening takes around 1 week and it will take around 4-6 weeks to process the working visa application. These are estimates and based on the assumption that we have received all the documents required.
Before submitting the application, you are required to provide with us the following documents:
(1) A copy of duly signed (by the director) Certificate of Incorporation of the company applying to register the RO
(2) A copy of passport (only the page showing the particular of the holder) of the director who signs the application documents
(3) A copy of residential address proof of the director who signs the application documents
(4) Corporate documents of the foreign company
(5) A copy of the latest financial statements of the foreign company
(6) Proof of academic qualification of the applicant
(7) Proof of working experience of the applicant
Materials Given to Client after Registration and Account Opened
(1) Original Business Registration
(2) Working Visa/Employment Visa
(3) Bank account materials, such as Internet banking security device, Internet banking personal pin, check book.
We require full payment in advance before the commencement of application for registration.