Home  Services  U.S. Immigrant Visa (Green Card) Overview

U.S. Immigrant Visa (Green Card) Overview

【Font:L M S

U.S. Immigrant Visa (Green Card) Overview
※Kaizen can provide the visa services outlined below

Visa Category



EB-1C Visa

Intracompany Transferee for Managers and Executives

If you are the employee of an international company which is permanently transferring you to a parent branch, affiliate, or subsidiary of the same company in the United States, you can apply for EB-1C visa. The international company may be either a U.S. or foreign organization. To qualify for an EB-1C visa, you must be at the managerial or executive level, or have specialized knowledge and be destined to a position within the U.S. company at either of these levels, although not necessarily in the same position as held previously. In addition, you must have been employed outside the United States with the international company continuously for one year within the three years preceding your application for admission into the United States.

The U.S. entity must have conducted business for more than 1 year, is not a marginal business and has a certain number of employees. Spouse and unmarried children under the age 21 can apply for EB-1C immigrant visa.


EB-1A Visa

(Alien of Extraordinary Abilities)

EB-1C visas are issued to people with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics, or extraordinary achievement in motion picture and television production.

EB-1C immigrant visas are issued to individuals who have risen to the very top in their endeavours, or individuals who have received international awards for instance, Nobel Prize, Academy Award, and Olympic medals. Spouse and unmarried children under the age 21 can apply for EB-1C immigrant visa.

EB-2/EB-3 Visa

(Professionals Holding an Advanced Degree or Skilled Workers)

EB-2 is reserved for persons who are members of the professionals holding advanced degrees.

EB-3 is reserved for professionals holding a bachelor’s degree, skilled workers, and other workers.

Needs to apply for labour certification with the Department of Labour.

EB-5 Visa

(Immigrant Investor Program)

Applicants need to invest in regional centre scheme or individual business enterprise to acquire Green Card.

Currently, the required investment capital in targeted employment area is $900,000 USD while the investment capital in non-targeted employment area is $1.8 million USD.  

Want to know non-immigrant visa, click here

If you wish to obtain more information or assistance, please visit the official website of Kaizen CPA Limited at www.kaizencpa.com or contact us through the following and talk to our professionals:

Email: info@kaizencpa.com
Tel: +852 2341 1444
Mobile : +852 5616 4140, +86 152 1943 4614
WhatsApp/ Line/ WeChat: +852 5616 4140
Skype: kaizencpa